Thursday, May 24, 2012

L is for Links: Favorites from Last Week's Link-Up

There were almost 200 links last week, so it was hard to pick just a handful!

Fake Vegetable Garden from Greene Acres Hobby Farm
A great activity for a younger child to "help" in the garden.

Plant Structures Sensory Bin from Duck Duck Octopus
A great sensory bin idea. Your child can even help pick the materials!

 Painting with Bikes from The Golden Gleam
Kids love bikes and paint so why not try them together?

One of the most important things you can do for your child is to encourage them to read.

Toddler Fine Art from So Says Sarah
A beautiful work of art. Pick colors that will go with your room's decor!

Don't forget to link up and check out the Kid's Co-op Link Up this week. I can't wait to see more fun activities!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including our sensory bin! You just made my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my dried out mother's day bouquet that I am going to use for this. We will probably throw some dirt in ours too. My little boy loves to get messy!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of that Toddler fine art. Will have to check it out. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing our bike painting! So nice to visit your blog, and I am interested in browsing some more. =)

    ReplyDelete