Monday, April 30, 2012

Screen Free Week

Screen Free Week begins today. While I can't completely stop using the computer since I take online classes, I can cut down on my screen time. I don't know how many times I get sucked into looking at facebook or pinterest without really accomplishing anything. My goal for this week is to be more productive by completing projects rather than just finding more new ones to try in the future. I will keep the computer off while Zel is awake and try to only use it for homework and projects that I am currently working on while he is asleep. I will be doing my very best to keep the television off for Zel (I did it accidentally yesterday!) and will only watch shows that I plan on ahead of time (I love New Girl and have an addiction to America's Next Top Model). That means no channel surfing and watching something that I don't really care about. Use this week to motivate yourself and get the extra time to start (or finish) those projects you've been thinking about. Use it to find more time to exercise, clean, make an elaborate meal, or even get some extra sleep. Use it to spend more time with your children, your spouse, and yourself. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment